To register your bicycle, you will need the 10-digit Serial Number of your bike.
Bicycles can be registered by using the 10-digit serial number, this number uniquely identifies your bicycle.
Information on how to locate the serial number can be found here.
To register Electric bikes, the battery serial number is required and can be located on a white sticker on the reverse of the battery. A picture with further details can be found here.
Once the serial number of the bicycle is located, please follow the next steps:
- Login to the Brompton account or create a new account here.
- Select ‘My registered bike’.
- Click on ‘Add a bike’.
- Enter the serial number and click on ‘Find my bike’.
- Review the Green Box details and ensure that at least the 10-digit Serial Number matches with your bike’s.
- Continue by selecting the ‘Sign up’ blue button under the Green Box.
- Fill the form and click ‘Register my bike’
An alternative method to register a bike is by filling the following form
Comment enregistrer mon Brompton?
Hoe registreer ik mijn Brompton?
Wie registriere ich mein Brompton?
Come posso registrare la mia Brompton?
¿Cómo registro mi Brompton?