We highly advise owners to register the details of their Brompton bicycles on our website. Registering your bike allows you to:
- Extend your frame warranty to 7 years
- Keep your bike information safe
- Receive exclusive news and information about our products and events
To register your bicycle, please click here.
Bicycles can be registered by using the 10-digit serial number, which is your unique bike identifier. Information on how to locate the serial number can be found here.
To register Electric models, the battery serial number is also required and can be located on a white sticker on the reverse of the battery.
Once the serial number of the bicycle is located, please follow the next steps:
- Login to the Brompton account or create a new account here.
- Select ‘My registered bike’ on the top right when clicking on the email or name.
- Click on ‘Add a bike’.
- Enter the serial number and click on ‘Find my bike’.
- Review the Green Box details and ensure that at least the 10-digit Serial Number matches with your bike’s.
- Continue by selecting the ‘Sign up’ blue button under the Green Box.
- Fill the form and click ‘Register my bike’
Please note that the image of the bike shown on My Brompton is a default thumbnail, which has no relevance to your bike.
An alternative method to register a bike is by filling out the following form*.
*Please note that your bike registration data may take up to 3 weeks to appear on your account, when using this alternative method. However, please rest assured that your registration information has been received.
The second registration form link (aka "alternative method") has a mistake fur 2022 : the year choice ends at 2021, so I can't fill it.
The first registration form doesn't include the official Brompton web site as dealer, so I had to choose "i don't know" when registering.
I have sold my bike. How do I deregister it? What if the purchaser tries to register the same serial number?
Please sign in to leave a comment.