If you have purchased a bike directly from us via Brompton to You, please see below for how to get your 100 mile service carried out. If you have brought a bike through a retailer, please click here to see how you get the 100 mile service carried out.
To ensure you have the best possible experience with your Brompton, we recommend that you have a service at your local authorised Brompton dealer within 3 months, or 100 miles (150Km) whichever comes first.
This service will account for the initial bedding in of certain parts of the bicycle and ensure that your new Brompton continues to function perfectly.
How Do I Book It?
This service can be carried out at any authorised Brompton dealer.
You can find your local dealer using the dealer locator here
It is always advisable to get in touch with the dealer of your choice before paying them a visit, to book a suitable appointment.
How do I pay for this service?
While we do not directly pay for this service, we do really want to help you out. We will provide you with a voucher for up to £50 to use exclusively on the Brompton.com web store. Alternatively, if you are within reach of a Brompton Junction store, they will be able to carry out this service free of charge. You will not, however, receive a voucher to use on the online store.
How do I redeem this voucher?
1. Get the service carried out.
2. Remember to save the itemised receipt when you collect it from the dealer. You will need it to claim.
3. Fill out the simple form - here and remember to attach an image of the receipt.
4. You will receive a response with your unique voucher code within a week.
5. Use this code on the basket section of our online store
If you have any queries, please get in touch with us