Brompton offers three seatpost length options:
- Standard: Suitable for those with an inside leg measurement of 33 inches / 84 cm maximum.
- Extended: 2.5 inches / 60mm longer than the standard. This seatpost option does leave the saddle higher when the bike is folded and therefore the below option may suit you if you wish to keep the bike as small as possible when folded.
- Telescopic: Designed for those with an inside leg greater from 35 inches / 89cm to 39 inches / 99cm approx. or for taller riders wishing to minimise how far the seat pillar protrudes from the folded package. It also allows you to remove the saddle more easily, which is perfect for particularly small spaces like the boot of your car.
Our three handlebar types offer different riding positions for varying heights of rider and styles of riding. If you’re taller, you generally want your seat and handlebars higher up, if you’re on the shorter side you generally want your seat and handlebars lower. Everyone will sit on a bike slightly differently, but if you want a sportier posture you’ll want your handlebars lower and if you want a more relaxed posture you’ll want your handlebars higher.
Type of handlebars
- S Type: Shorter riders will find this a good all-round position and taller riders will be in a lower, sporty ride position, which may be preferable if the rider is used to a road bike.
- M Type: Our classic handlebar shape, which for most riders provides an all-round, neutral position. Shorter riders will find this offers a more upright, leisurely position and taller riders will find this still gives a slightly sporty position.
- H Type: Our classic handlebar shape, at an elevated height. Taller riders will find this offers a more neutral position and anyone shorter will feel close to upright, similar in style to a traditional Dutch bike.
For more information click here
Comment savoir de quelle taille de vélo j'ai besoin ?
Hoe weet ik welke maat fiets ik nodig heb?
Wie finde ich heraus, welche Fahrradgröße ich brauche?
Come faccio a sapere quale misura di bici è adatta a me?
¿Cómo sé qué tamaño de bicicleta necesito?